Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Bluerose31, November 07, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluerose31

Greetings, I am new to Lost Pathway. I like to roleplay and write.
I am looking forward to meeting people here.

Raven

Hello Bluerose,

So glad to meet you. Welcome and make yourself at home. We also like to roleplay and write. If you're interested in joining in some of our current stories, we have a forum section called "The Village Hall" and there are a few different group projects going on -- one story, "Weaving a story from the mists" and another "The Scattered Seers" are currently going.
If you want to start one, I'd be happy to join in, too. Anything is fair game!
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Coír Draoi Ceítien

I've only role-played once, and it was at Raven's house years ago. I remember we played with a green six-sided dice that only went up to 3, which means it had two 1-sides, two 2-sides, and two 3-sides. Would I like to do it again?, Well, I'll give it a try.

What do you like to write? For that matter, what do you like to read? Now, don't think that you need to be constrained by genre. I know it seems we may be a bit obsessed with fantasy, but we're open to other perspectives.
The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Bluerose31

Quote from: Raven on November 07, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
Hello Bluerose,

So glad to meet you. Welcome and make yourself at home. We also like to roleplay and write. If you're interested in joining in some of our current stories, we have a forum section called "The Village Hall" and there are a few different group projects going on -- one story, "Weaving a story from the mists" and another "The Scattered Seers" are currently going.
If you want to start one, I'd be happy to join in, too. Anything is fair game!
Thank you so much for your greeting. I would love to join in :)

Bluerose31

Quote from: Coír Draoi Ceítien on November 09, 2017, 11:32:44 PM
I've only role-played once, and it was at Raven's house years ago. I remember we played with a green six-sided dice that only went up to 3, which means it had two 1-sides, two 2-sides, and two 3-sides. Would I like to do it again?, Well, I'll give it a try.

What do you like to write? For that matter, what do you like to read? Now, don't think that you need to be constrained by genre. I know it seems we may be a bit obsessed with fantasy, but we're open to other perspectives.

I love to write fiction and fantasy and I love to roleplay fantasy. I am obsessed with fantasy too :)

Raven

If you're obsessed with fantasy -- then this may be a good place to hang out. We're pretty into fantasy! In fact, Coir has been working on a big series talking about Fantasy authors.

I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Bluerose31

Quote from: Raven on November 17, 2017, 11:30:36 AM
If you're obsessed with fantasy -- then this may be a good place to hang out. We're pretty into fantasy! In fact, Coir has been working on a big series talking about Fantasy authors.
Sounds wonderful!