Main Menu

Hail!

Started by Birra, November 19, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birra

Hello Everyone! I found this post on Craigslist. I will post a little about me and hope I fit in here.
I am 41 years old and live in the country. I am into all kinds of fantasy and sci-fi. I play a bit of D&D and love to role play. I started writing about a year ago. I love it. I write my character's journals, it is a different style that lets the reader use more of their imagination.
I look forward to participating here.

Raven

Welcome Birra!

So glad you made the journey to this little corner of the interweb. We're all kind of fantasy lovers here and like to write about one thing or another. That's a really cool idea -- journaling as a character. I bet it is great for character development.
Right now, there are four stories going in the "Well of Visions" section. "Scattered Seers" is a kind of world-building thing from the perspective of people writing each other letters. "Weaving a story from the mists" is a fantastical story. "The Land of Ayra" is a story recently started by Bluerose31 in the high fantasy genre. And "a narrative poem," which is yet to get fully going is a sort of epic poem. Please join in on any that you like or start a new one. I try to join in on any story that gets started -- it's a hobby of mine.
If you want to post something just for feedback/readership, feel free to do that as well if you like. I myself work on private projects that I hope to start making available online before too long. There's always some story to write.

Again, thanks for following the lost pathway!
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Coír Draoi Ceítien

Hi there. I'm actually not very talkative, which is probably why I haven't said anything yet.

I hope you haven't been made to feel unwelcome. We just don't really have a lot of traffic right now.

Anyway, you said you like to read all kinds of fantasy and sci-fi. I can understand that, since I'm not really particular myself, but for the sake of conversation, is there anything specific that you gravitate towards that comes to mind? I would ask for your favorite authors, but that might be better suited for this thread: http://lostpathway.com/index.php/topic,99.0.html#forum. Check it out.

Rather than plug my own contributions to the forum, I'll let you do the talking. Feel free to make any recommendations or ideas and jump into any conversations that are going on. Nothing is really off limits, to my knowledge.
The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Raven

I like to think that our traffic situation is at the "opportunity" stage! Hah!

I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.