Main Menu

100th Post

Started by Raven, March 16, 2016, 10:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

To celebrate our 100th post, I offer you, the original 100th post of the old Lost Pathway:

Trae
The Vale Rover
Local user

Personal icon

Reply | Quote   
One hundredth post

The forum now has 100 posts!

---
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

10/5/2003, 11:52 pm  Send Email to Trae   

tmcmaken
Local user

Reply | Quote   
Re: One hundredth post

4/10 of them are from you. ;-)   
10/6/2003, 8:34 am     

Trae
The Vale Rover
Local user

Personal icon

Reply | Quote   

And your point is?

---
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

10/6/2003, 11:05 am  Send Email to Trae   

tmcmaken
Local user

Reply | Quote   

More of a comment than a point really. ;-)   
10/6/2003, 10:38 pm     

Jhae
The StarGazer
Local user

Personal icon

Reply | Quote   

Hershey is not really and chocolate company, it's really a front for The Mofia.

---
Did you know that 31% of all statistics are pointless?

10/8/2003, 11:20 am  Send Email to Jhae   AIM 

HGLaurs
The HedgeHog
Global user

Reply | Quote   
mmmmchocolate

Mofia or Mafia?

Anyway, I already knew that, because I am a member of THE Mafia, so there. =P

---
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

10/8/2003, 4:28 pm  Send Email to HGLaurs  Send PM to HGLaurs AIM MSN 

Jhae
The StarGazer
Local user

Personal icon

Reply | Quote   

No, no, Laurs, the MOFIA. (mow-fee-uh) You see, most people are familiar with the Mafia, which you claim you are a member of, but there is another organization out there called...
the MOFIA!! That's right, the MOFIA. And just in case you didn't catch it before, they're called the MOFIA. But for viewer's convenience and to not discriminate against case sensitivity, we will spell it "Mofia." They are even more deadly and vicious than their counterpart, the Mufia, well, and the Mafia, too. But they're really mean. They terrorize the streets of some big place you've never heard of! They roam the streets, pushing kids off their bikes and throwing their ice cream in the sewers, then making the kids go after it. Mua ha ha ha! They are also known for killing! Yes, they mercilessly crush innocent bugs, and are seen laughing afterwards. Oh, the humanity! (kind of) They smear chocolate on the windows of weight loss centers, and put drugs under the pillows of patients in rehab! They scatter roller skates around the grounds of paralyzation hospitals, and they donate TV's to the blind. They scream at deaf people and give candy to diebetics. They also fly remote controlled airplanes into grannies, and they don't bruth their teeth, and they feel that toilet paper is for sissies. Man, what a great club! I mean- wait I- that's not what I- uh, I don't know who they are! Some secret stuff I've never met! Yeah!

---
More than 2500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products.....poor lefties...

10/8/2003, 11:00 pm  Send Email to Jhae   AIM 

The Bard
Global user

Reply | Quote   

The One hundreth post
So goes this threads name
Since then we have added the same
Save for one,
Ninety-nine had we a minute a go
All that is left is to
Submit this reply
Then I will have made it so
Thanks Trae for being such a gracious host
Oh, yes. And by the way
This is the two hundreth post!

So Sings The Bard

Last edited by The Bard, 11/8/2003, 2:10 am

11/8/2003, 2:09 am  Send Email to The Bard  Send PM to The Bard 

Trae
The Vale Rover
Local user

Personal icon

Reply | Quote   

And......drum roll.....We just passed 300 posts! Nevermind I have over 1/3 of them...

---

Raven

And the honor of the 200th post goes to . . . me!

Raven

Raven

Raven

Well, the 500th post goes to Coir!

Coír Draoi Ceítien

The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Raven

And the 600th post goes to. . . Philosoraptor!

Raven

And the 700th post goes to. . . . . . Coir!

Raven

Raven

900th to me again. Who will get the 1000th?

Raven

The 1,000th post to me again.
We're now updating this thread by increments of 500. Next will be at 1,500 posts.