Main Menu

Introduce Yourself Here!

Started by Coír Draoi Ceítien, December 05, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coír Draoi Ceítien

AT LAST! Welcome to the forums, o bent one! Glad to finally have you hear up and running! You'll find that I posted your story in the Writing section; I hope to get more constructive criticism for it soon, so you can continue with it. I gotta admit that I really haven't been giving it much mind - I've been so caught up with my own books plus the blog entries (as you can see, I'm tackling science fiction now). I'll try to make some time for it.

As for what we talk about here, don't restrict yourself to just fantasy/sci-fi talk, if you don't feel like it....there's also horror, mystery, and westerns! In all seriousness, practically anything, civilly stated, is permissible - I just talk about genre fiction and literature because it's my personal fixation. I've also tried a couple music topics, so if you want to bump those up, feel free to do so. Otherwise, talk about anything you wish.
The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Raven

Welcome.
It appears this is a day for celebration as I believe obe of the original members of the first Lost Pathway forum has reappeared. Hope you stick around!
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.