Main Menu

Explore the Timberlost!

Started by Raven, March 01, 2016, 10:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

Okay, so I indulged in some geekery.
If you go to the village map on lostpathway.com you can now click on the Timberlost forest to have an adventure. Or you can go directly to the Timberlost by following this link: http://www.lostpathway.com/timberlost/index.html
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Coír Draoi Ceítien

It's a really simple thing, although I admit I'm not sure what to do. I'm actually quite lost. But that's what happens when there's no hand-holding.

Was there anything more you intended to add to it?
The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Raven

Well, I know there isn't much direction at the beginning, but there is the first portion of a quest already laid out. I'm not sure how far you got, but you can actually get out of the forest through talking to some people in the Timberlost. And of course, avoid goblins.

I'm not sure what I wanted to do with it, other than to kind of create a world that people could explore. As of right now, the quest is to find the Lord of the Timberlost, who is gone, because his return will cause the goblins to flee. . . If you find the NPC characters they will talk of that.

I've made a second sort of mini-game in the same world that I may allow to stand alone and/or incorporate it into the Timberlost section.

I'd ask if there was interest in me continuing the world, but though I've been spreading the word about the forum, I've yet to raise a whole lot of interest. Not sure what I can do about that, exactly.

Trae
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.