Main Menu

Content for Lost Pathway

Started by Raven, April 27, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

There is a significant update coming to the Lost Pathway website and I'm looking for ideas for content or people willing to write content. I'll be creating sections for quizzes, lists, and articles. So far, I have made a "how well do you know your JRR Tolkien lore?" quiz, and I'll be compiling all our riddles into a list I think and I'm planning to write an article on writing interactive fiction.
Anyone want to create some content? Everyone will be credited. Quiz questions with answers can be sent and I can plug them into the software or ideas for lists and quizzes and articles, etc.
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Coír Draoi Ceítien

I wouldn't mind being a part of it, but I don't know of anything that I could contribute. Is there anything specific that you'd like me to do?
The wind blows, for good or ill, and I must follow.

Raven

Well, I don't want to distract you from your blogging, really. I think the most important thing for you as far as the website would be to grow your blog. But if you wanted to cross-post some things, that'd be fine, too. Lists could be things like "The Top 10 Ways to Survive Fairyland" or quizzes might be "How well do you know your fantasy movies?" or "Which character from ____ are you?" Just trying to be fun with it.
I thought I saw a unicorn on the way here, but it was just a horse with one of the horns broken off.

Raven

So, I've been thinking.

I'd like to create a number of small "top 10" lists related to topics that seems Lost Pathway friendly. For example, I'm going to do a "Top 10 Reads for those Interested in King Arthur and Arthurian Literature" (not the end title).

What other list topics could be good?